Greater Nevada Mortgage has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who wants to Live Greater! Greater Nevada Mortgage is currently a top lender in the northern Nevada market. We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to be flexible in a customer focused sales environment. Are you our next Mortgage Consultant who can help us continue to grow and achieve greater success?
This position requires S.A.F.E registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides information and registration required for employment in this position.
Why Join Greater Nevada Mortgage?
Greater Nevada Mortgage's continual focus on enhancing the lives of its employees is why Greater Nevada Mortgage (GNM) has been recognized as the Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area, and was consistently selected as Best Mortgage Lender in various areas throughout Northern Nevada and most recently, recognized as the Customer Service Institute of America's, 2017 International Service Excellence Award recipient. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? GNM's people help support strong communities through Greater lending options for their clients and it is what we deliver each day to thousands of consumers, in the numerous communities we serve. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Please apply today and and see what it means to Live Greater!Responsibilities
Perform sales functions and operational duties by identifying and originating appropriate mortgage loan products to clientsQualifications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Programs (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in a sales environment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail when performing all job functions
- Exercise time management skills and organizational skills when gathering information and processing documentation
- Work independently to organize and prioritize tasks and manage time to meet deadlines