The Loan Officer/Mortgage Specialist is regularly engaged in outside sales activities to originate mortgage loans from self-generated leads.
- Executes a "Customer First" game plan
- Be a networking and referral machine
- Does the right thing by the customer EVERY TIME
- Spread knowledge and good will both far and wide
- Develops strong and deep relationships with awesome Real Estate Professionals
- Takes complete and accurate loan applications resulting in quick approvals (and adoration from the processing staff!)
- Make a lot of money resulting in a happy family/exciting adventurous life
- Is super complaint and a New Penn Financial Code of Conduct superstar
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum two (2) year college degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- One year of mortgage loan origination experience
- NMLS Registration required. You will be required to obtain state licensure for all states where you will do business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Outgoing and friendly personality: makes friends easily!!
- Persuasive, selling communication skills but NOT obnoxious
- Gets "stuff" done
- Works well under pressure
- Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
- Self-starter… you better be as an MLO!!!