HousingWire's sales and account management team is growing! We're recruiting proven Senior Account Executives that are passionate about pushing beyond the norm to achieve exceptional results.
The ideal opportunity for a hunter with a track record of new business development success, growing key client relationships and surpassing sales targets. Responsible for developing and growing key client relationships in a specific territory of the United States. Represent HousingWire to a rich base of existing and prospective clients in the residential mortgage lending, servicing, investment and real estate communities. Work closely with the National Sales Director, Ad Ops team, sponsored content team, and other colleagues to help clients achieve and surpass advertising and marketing objectives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Aggressively hunt, identify and close new business
- Maintain and grow strategic accounts; build relationships with key decision makers within each account
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Travel to accounts within territory and industry conferences required
Founded 10 years ago, HousingWire has quickly built the largest audience and most well-respected brand in housing finance news and media. Today, our media platforms reach over 4 million annual unique visitors and our audience relies on our news and information to Move Markets Forward.
The HousingWire culture can be best described as enabling and flexible. Confident, energetic and creative people thrive at HousingWire. We seek to enable our team members with the tools, resources and opportunity to achieve great things. We work as a team, but know when to be autonomous and independent.
Our product mix includes display and native digital advertising, programmatic targeting, sponsored content, and print advertising. Successful sales executives at HousingWire have an interest in digital media and sponsored content and understand the power of integrated media plans for B2B clients in mortgage and housing finance.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in digital media, information services, software, or mortgage
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency or interest in digital media. IAB Digital Sales Certification a plus
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional written and oral communication skills
Reports to: National Sales Director
Job Location: Dallas OR select remote locations for exceptional candidates